RE: Employment info

Jordan Munn [jordanmunn@yahoo.com] wrote in part,

	> Are there any web sites or locations for P2 jobs?

Jordan --

I'd recommend looking at the Environmental Expert site, which has a fairly
healthy jobs posting area (not limited to p2, but including P2 jobs).  They
also allow you to sign up for a periodic mailing of new position
announcements, and as far as I can tell, I haven't gotten any junk mail as a
result of signing up.  Most of the jobs are private sector, rather than
public sector, so I'd suggest you continue to monitor places like P2Tech for
posting of state/local P2 program positions.

The URL is:

	http://www.environmental-expert.com/

Hope this helps

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)