Low-VOC Wood Furniture Coatings Study

The final report on the MRI/EPA cooperative agreement on Low-VOC/HAP Wood
Furniture Coatings has been published.  This cooperative agreement covered a
period from March 1995 to February 2000; we put together 25 case studies on
wood furniture facilities that had switched to low-VOC/HAP coatings and
developed a web site to disseminate the information gathered during the
project.  You can access this web site at:

http://www.epa.gov/ttn/uatw/wood/low/index.html

I hope that these case studies are helpful.

Amy Marshall
Midwest Research Institute
(919) 851-8181, ext. 5135
amarshall@mriresearch.org