RE: Air Products Waste Streams

Dear Colleagues,

Would anyone be able to provide some pollution prevention / in-process
recycling techniques for Jennifer?  I am hoping the NE Regional personnel
can incorporate some  positive P2 approaches to the business.
Unfortunately, I can't provide any specifics about the industrial processes
using the chemicals discussed below in Jennifer's message.

If you need more specifics, please contact Jennifer through
warnick.janet@dep.state.pa.us or agustini.dino@dep.state.pa.us  or me at
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us

Thank you in advance for any and all help you all can provide.

	Jo Anne Gordon		PA DEP - OPPCA	15th Floor RCSOB
Harrisburg  PA
	717-787-0121	fax 717-783-2703	Email
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us

<>