From: "Prévost,Jean-Claude [Montreal]"
[mailto:Jean-Claude.Prevost@EC.GC.CA]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 4:13 PM	To: 'P2Tech'
Subject: Versol

Dear P2Techers,

I am looking for technical information regarding a product called Versol
which could replace MEK (methylethylketone) for surface washing /
preparation prior to painting.  The kind of technical information needed
includes product's chemical components, performance for replacing MEK,
volatility and physico-chemical properties, « environmental friendliness »
or environmental impact.

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Claude Prevost, M. Sc. env. 	Project Manager 	Environment
Canada, Toxics and Prevention
Montreal, Canada 				Telephone : (514) 496-6856
/  Fax : (514) 283-5836
Jean-Claude.Prevost@ec.gc.ca
<>
<>