RE: Versol

If Versol doesn't fit the need you have you might want to try the Ecolink
site, www.ecolink.com.  They have a great site which provides not only
product information but also case studies by industry.  You might be able to
find a product which has been used by others in a similar use.

If you don't find a specific material the Ecolink folks are good to work
with and may know of a product which will work for you.