Hazardous/Waste Graphics

Can anyone point me to a commercial (or free) source
of graphics for waste and hazardous waste.  Need these
for an interactive hazardous waste tutorial project we are
working on.  Even general environmental graphics would be
helpful.  thanks
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?