Varnish

Folks:
A client needs to find a good-quality, alternative varnish that is able to
withstand different temperatures and weather conditions. The varnish will be
used for an automobile part that is used world-wide. The client that is
requesting this information is actually using a xylene based varnish that is
causing a lot of VOC's emissions. We want to find an alternative that is
water based.

If you know of a viable option, we will appreciate it.
Have a good day,

Imelda Borunda
Chihuahua City, MX
Ing. Imelda Borunda [ iborunda@campus.chi.itesm.mx
<<mailto:iborunda@campus.chi.itesm.mx>mailto:iborunda@campus.chi.itesm.mx> ]

Raul E. Gonzalez
Program Director
Southwest Pollution Prevention Center
500 W. University--Burges Hall 4th floor
University of Texas at El Paso
Ph: (915) 747-6273
Fx: (915) 747-5437
E-mail: raulg@miners.utep.edu
<<mailto:raulg@miners.utep.edu>mailto:raulg@miners.utep.edu>
<http://p2.utep.edu/>http://p2.utep.edu
<<http://p2.utep.edu/>http://p2.utep.edu/>

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFE788.999F53EC

Folks:

A client needs to find a good-quality, alternative varnish that is able
to withstand different temperatures and weather = conditions. The varnish will
be used for an = automobile=20 part that is used world-wide. The client=20
that is requesting this information is actually using a = xylene based=20
varnish that is causing a lot of VOC's emissions. We want to find an =
alternative=20 that is water based.

If you know of a viable = option, we will=20 appreciate it.
Have a good day,

Imelda Borunda
Chihuahua=20 City, MX
Ing. Imelda Borunda [iborunda@campus.chi.itesm.m= x]

 =20

Raul E.=20 Gonzalez          nbs=
p;           nbs=
p;           nbs=
p;
Program Director
Southwest Pollution Prevention = Center
500 W. University--Burges Hall 4th=20 floor