Re: EPP workshop in the making

Rick -

A EPP for Local Governments workshop will be held at the Great Lakes
Regional P2 Roundtable Summer Conference on August 29th in Indianapolis, IN.

Bruce Suits from the City of Cincinnati, Steve Brachman from U of W -
SHWEC, and Tom Hersey from Erie County, NY will present the training.

For more information/details any of the three could provide additional
details - I have copied Bruce & Tom on this e-mail.

Deb Jacobson
GLRPPR Executive Director

Debra Jacobson
E-mail Address djacobso@wmrc.uiuc.edu