[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who counts incineration as recycling?
- Subject: Who counts incineration as recycling?
- From: "Stephanie C. Davis" <ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:28:49 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <LYR455-6374-2000.07.14-16.22.40--ScD18#WasteReductionRemedies.email@example.com>
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Stephanie C. Davis" <ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Title: Who counts incineration as recycling?
The below message is forwarded from a colleague not on the listserv.
Forward as appropriate and apologies for any duplications/multiple listserv postings.
PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO: Giuranna.Mike@epamail.epa.gov
AND CC: ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com
AND CC: the listserv, if appropriate.
Does anyone have any information on which States or whoever count incineration
as recycling or recovery when calculating their recycling rate? Also do you
know how they calculate it? ( as reuse of ash or as energy recovery or
EPA, Region III
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029