From: Stephanie C. Davis
To: NPPR Listserv ; WRPPN listserve ; P2TECH Listserv
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 1:28 PM
Subject: Who counts incineration as recycling?

The below message is forwarded from a colleague not on the listserv.
Forward as appropriate and apologies for any duplications/multiple listserv postings.

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO:     Giuranna.Mike@epamail.epa.gov
AND CC:     ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com
AND CC:     the listserv, if appropriate.
THANKS

-----------
Does anyone have any information on which States or whoever count incineration
as recycling or recovery when calculating their recycling rate?  Also  do you
know how they calculate it?  ( as reuse of ash or as energy recovery or
however?)

Thanks

Mike Giuranna
EPA, Region III