RE: small volume silver bath recovery

Have you looked into the use of the silver reclamation units for small
photographic and xray operations?  I don't know that these will work with
the cyanide based solutions but they are designed for use in small volume
operations such as home darkrooms and doctor's offices with a low x-ray
volume.

Another thought which may make it easier to recover the silver is to try a
non-cyanide silver plating solution.  There are several available and,
depending on the operation, are successfully used as a substitute for
cyanide based silver plating solution.  If this works you eliminate the
cyanide and then most silver reclamation units will probably work. There are
also x-ray firms that collect spent x-ray solutions from doctors offices and
reclaim them as a service to their customers, the doctors.  One of these
companies in your area might be willing to do the same for this operation.
I doubt, however, that they would fool with cyanide based silver solutions.

Hope this helps.