Lead Contamination in Battery Plants

Does anyone have some ideas for Mark? You can reply directly to him or if you reply through the list, I'll forward your comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Tavenner [mailto:mtavenner@in-tch.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 8:57 AM
To: Estes, Laura
Subject: Request for information

I'm a student at Montana Tech, Butte MT.  I'm doing an analytical report on controlling excessive lead contamination in battery manufacturing plants.  Do you have any data, written and/or graphic, that shows how this control(s) or that control has lowered airborne lead contamination in a battery plant? I'm striking out on trying to find data and I would appreciate your help.

Thank You
Marty Tavenner
35 Wells Street
Butte, Mt 59701