P2 for Vocational Education

Hello List:

I am searching for information on P2 initiatives in vocational education
settings, both at the high school and junior or technical college level.
This may include but is not limited to the following topics: industrial
arts, construction, carpentry, automotive repair, auto body repair, metals
and welding, horticulture, animal science, agricultural mechanics, photo
shop and light manufacturing.  Any information is appreciated (research,
case studies, curriculums, fact sheets, lab manuals...).

You may respond directly if you like, for those who are also interested I
will post a summary of my findings to the list at later date.

Thank you,
TMB

Thomas M. Bass
Peaks to Prairies P2 Information Center
http://peakstoprairies.org
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box 173580, Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
Phone: (406) 994-3451 * Fax: (406) 994-5417
tmbass@montana.edu