do not download BANDIT attachment

I just received a call from the folks at WMRC that manage the P2Tech
listserv.  They have asked that I send out this email warning, as they are
having email difficulties that have kept them from sending it themselves.
They have confirmed Ed Weiler's statement about the attachment BANDIT.doc
containing a viris (the misspelling is intentional, as the listserv software
normally strips out messages containing certain words).  Therefore you
should not download the file attachment.

Andy Bray
Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association (NEWMOA)
129 Portland Street, Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
617-367-8558 ext. 306
http://www.newmoa.org