Re: Stormwater Pollution Prevention

Jancie,

U.S. EPA (publication # EPA 832-R-92-006),
"Storm Water Management for Industrial Activities - Developing Pollution Prevention Plans and
Best Management Practices" may be helpful.

Jeff

Jeff Lewis
Ohio EPA/Office of Pollution Prevention
Lazarus Government Center
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, Ohio 43216-1049
jeff.lewis@epa.state.oh.us
phone:  614.644.2812
fax:  614.644.2807

>>> Jancie Hatcher <p2ad@ix.netcom.com> 07/26/00 01:18PM >>>
Greetings - I am working with a group in GA that is writing a stormwater
P2 manual.  Do any of you have documents already developed or know of
good information sources for:
1.  How to set up municipal stormwater P2 programs?
2.  Fact sheets/BMP descriptions for stormwater issues specific to
industry or business sectors (i.e. refueling vehicles, dry cleaners,
salvage yards, carpet cleaners, etc.)

I will check the archives when I get a chance.
Thanks for any leads.

Jancie Hatcher
Information Manager
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.