From: Jancie Hatcher [mailto:p2ad@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 1:18 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Stormwater Pollution Prevention

Greetings - I am working with a group in GA that is writing a stormwater
P2 manual.  Do any of you have documents already developed or know of
good information sources for:
1.  How to set up municipal stormwater P2 programs?
2.  Fact sheets/BMP descriptions for stormwater issues specific to
industry or business sectors (i.e. refueling vehicles, dry cleaners,
salvage yards, carpet cleaners, etc.)

I will check the archives when I get a chance.
Thanks for any leads.

Jancie Hatcher
Information Manager
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.