Re: MS Access Database for painters - does anyone have it ?

At 08:30 AM 7/28/00 -0400, Tuttle, Tim wrote:

>         We need to track our paint and solvent use to calculate VOC
>emissions. Does anyone know of an access product that would suit these
>needs?

I have a client with a similar requirement and I've always used a simple
Excel spreadsheet to calculate VOC emissions as a function of paint and
solvent use.  Using an Acess database is an elegant tool but likely exceeds
your information needs.

Regards,

Mark

"Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world."

Regards,

Mark

"After every rainstorm - a rainbow appears!"