Re: MS Access Database for painters - does anyone have it ?

Hi Guys,

The Massachusetts Office of Technical Assistance has created a very basic,
very effective program called "RUN VOC", available at
http://www.magnet.state.ma.us/ota/ota.htm#software

I hope this is useful!

Janet Clark
TURI

At 10:34 AM 7/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>At 08:30 AM 7/28/00 -0400, Tuttle, Tim wrote:
>
>>         We need to track our paint and solvent use to calculate VOC
>>emissions. Does anyone know of an access product that would suit these
>>needs?
>
>I have a client with a similar requirement and I've always used a simple
>Excel spreadsheet to calculate VOC emissions as a function of paint and
>solvent use.  Using an Acess database is an elegant tool but likely exceeds
>your information needs.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>
>"Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world."
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>
>"After every rainstorm - a rainbow appears!"

Janet Clark <clarkjan@turi.org>
Associate Director for Information
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts