From: David Herb [mailto:HERBDW@state.mi.us]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 9:50 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: spent electroplating bath

Dear P2-Tech,

As this falls outside my area of "expertise," can someone tell me the most
appropriate waste/materials exchange for listing spent nickel electroplating
baths.  Thanks,

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/

<>
<>
<>Aug. 11 Deadline for Growing Greener  -  Apply Online -
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/growgreen/defaultdep.htm