Industry / State collaborative projects

Everyone

Our office is in the very early planning stages of developing a new
collaborative State / Industry Sector project. At this point we are
interested in evaluating a broad range of options including

1.  Grant programs
2.  Loan programs or other financial assistance programs
3.  Broader environmental initiatives eg EMS, Sustainability, or extended
producer responsibility.

Could people direct me to or provide examples of these types of programs and
perhaps provide some very limited feedback on the successes / drawbacks to
program.

Thanks in advance, Greg

Greg Newman, Waste Programs Unit
New South Wales, EPA