RE: Industry / State collaborative projects

	Dear Greg,

	 Please visit the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental
Protection website at http://www.dep.state.pa.us/  .   Scroll down the home
page to Office of 	Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance.  You
will find much information to help in your search about programs/projects
your office is 	considering.  In addition, if you would like more
information, you should be able to send e-mail inquiries to program staff.
	Jo Anne
	Jo Anne Gordon   PA DEP - OPPCA	15th Floor RCSOB, PO Box 8772
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
	717-787-0121    fax 717-783-2703   gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your Message ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone

Our office is in the very early planning stages of developing a new
collaborative State / Industry Sector project. At this point we are
interested in evaluating a broad range of options including

1.  Grant programs
2.  Loan programs or other financial assistance programs
3.  Broader environmental initiatives eg EMS, Sustainability, or extended
producer responsibility.

Could people direct me to or provide examples of these types of programs and
perhaps provide some very limited feedback on the successes / drawbacks to
program.