PDF Guide To Ecological Papers available

I have a 28k PDF I can send of "Guide To Ecological Papers" Distributed by
AIGA/SF (American Institute of Graphic Arts/San Francisco) and Designed by
Celery Design Collaborative.  The poster/flyer was created earlier in 2000.

If you want me to send it to you, send me your request and email address.  I
will collect requests/email addresses and email the PDF in a few weeks to
all requestors.

Apologies for any multi-postings you may receive.  -Stephanie

--
WRR will be closed
21-31 August 2000 and

    Stephanie  C. Davis - BFA, MPA
Experienced Professional of Healthcare &
Non-Residential Waste Programs

 Waste Reduction Remedies sm
A Multi-Waste Stream, Multi-Material
Waste Management Company

1497 Hopkins Street #2D Berkeley CA  94702-1201
Telephone:  510/527-8864 Pacific Time
Fax:  510/526-6218 (MUST INCLUDE MY NAME & TELEPHONE #)
E-mail:  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com