Hospitals and P2 Resources

To: p2tech@great-lakes.org
From: Kathleen_Cardwell/CBA/UNO/UNEBR@unomail.unomaha.edu
Subject: Hospitals and P2 Resources

Hi

I have put together a list of web based resources for the area of Hospitals,
medical waste and pollution prevention.

I would be happy to share this document with anyone that would like it.

I am looking for feedback and if there are additional resources that I
should be
aware of I would appreciate you letting me know about sources you use or think
are useful.

At the Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center we are collecting the
resources to put together a topic hub on this subject.

If you would like a copy of this document please contact me. Your interest and
help is appreciated.

Kathleen Cardwell
Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center
p2ric.org
402-595-2381
kcardwel@unomaha.edu