From: Marlyn Aguilar mailto:maguilar@eha.health.state.hi.us
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 12:51 PM		To:
p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Used Oil

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have any good resources or information on "used oil"?  All
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Marlyn Aguilar		Hawaii Dept of Health	Waste Minimization
Coordinator
<>
<>
<> Composting is "Mulch" Better!  Attend Composting Workshops -
<>  www.dep.state.pa.us (directLINK "Composting")