From: Bill Quinn [mailto:Quinn.Bill@ev.state.az.us]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 2:32 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Vehicle and equipment washes

Hi all,

Does anyone have a fact sheet(s) developed (p2 ideas or regulatory requirements on) for vehicle and equipment washes? This involves discharge water from washing exteriors of vehicles and equipment and its related contaminants of lubricating oils, antifreeze, gasoline, and washing the interior of vessels used to transport fuel products or chemicals. Aquifer protection permits are normaly required for this activity.

Bill Quinn
Pollution Prevention Unit
Az DEQ
wfq@ev.state.az.us