P2 Checklists?

Can anyone steer me to a P2 checklist that could be used
generically by businesses for self assessments of "environmental
opportunities"?  All I could find on archives was procurement and
sector specific compliance checklists.  I have my own, condensed
generic checklist that I use, and if anyone is interested I can send it
to them, but I would like to see others if they are out there.  thanx
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?