Email cleaner used! Works great ! RE: Fw: National Database on EMSs

Whoever posted the email cleaner program on P2Tech a couple of months ago,

	Thanks a lot.  It made this message a lot easier to read.
Peter T. Moulton
Division of Technical Services, Bureau of Remediation
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161			Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address
http://www.state.me.us/dep