Use of Sewer Effluent in Cooling Towers

[Note:  If you wish to help Roxanne, please respond directly to her at
roxanne@nni.com, as she is not a list member.]

Hello!

I am looking for information on the use of sewer effluent (reclaimed
water) in cooling towers.  Basically, anything on drift, pathogens,
bacteria, etc.  If you think you might be able to help, I can give you
more specific details.

If anyone can provide any Web sight with reports, documents, statistics,
or research on the subject, I would greatly appreciate it .

I look forward to your reply.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Roxanne Tornetta