FW: AIChE Annual Meeting - Los Angeles November 12-17

I normally don't forward American Institute of Chemical Engineers meeting
info to the P2TECH list, but
this year there are quite a few P2 related sessions.  Hope this finds all
the P2TECH'ers well.
NOTE:  My Address/Phone/Fax has CHANGED!  (effective 7/10/00)
Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Vice Chair, AIChE Environmental Division
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
MS K8-03
PO Box 999, Richland, WA  99352
(509)-372-4946 voice/(509)-372-4995 fax