P2/CP advisor for Peru needed

early warning - USAID in Peru is likely to be looking to hire a US
professional who speaks fluent Spanish and who could work as a resident
advisor within the Peru Ministry of Industry for two years, promoting
pollution prevention and cleaner production.  I know many of the people
involved there and think it would be a great job for the right person (I
don't speak spanish though!).  If you are interested in knowing more, please
contact me at bhamner@cleanerproduction.com and I will get you in touch with
the right persons at USAID.  If you know someone else who might be
interested, please forward this message.

This is NOT an official USAID announcement, I am just informally trying to
help colleagues find a good addition to their team.

Burton Hamner
Hamner and Assocaties LLC
5534 30th Avenue NE
Seattle WA 98105  USA