RE: Encouraging Industry w/P2

Probably the two major concerns of the customer (Company Y?) is quality and
cost.  If you have already proven that the quality is equal or better (looks
better, no change in taste, easier for consumer to handle, etc) then you
need to concentrate on the savings.  If you can identify the savings to the
producer with some reliability in the numbers then if the producer can pass
on some portion of the savings (10%, 20%, or whatever is reasonable) to the
customer the customer will have more incentive to move the approval forward.

Good Luck.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef