From: therrod [mailto:therrod@gateway.net]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 1:56 PM
To: tmbass@montana.edu
Subject: Mining P2 Question

As part of a Pollution Prevention Graduate Class at the University of Denver, I am researching a possible pollution prevention process for the mining industry.  The process would involve switching from using disposable bags to deliver cyanide to a process of using re-usable bags to deliver cyanide for the gold leaching process.  In general I am looking to do a cost comparison, and feasibility study.  I am only asking for general information and would need the information by Monday, Oct. 9.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thank You

Tom Herrod
therrod@gateway.net