small business and paint stripping

Hi P2tech,

Can anyone help this engineer from Ethopia?

Janet Clark

 Most of small industries (including small airlines) do not pay attention
to this global issue, rather they are concerned with matters which have
immediate responses like fire hazard, Toxicity to the employees etc… This
is because of the existing global competition for market. As you know most
small industries are founded to make profit by minimizing their operating
cost and lowering their break-even point. Hence, no attention to vital
matters which have long-term consequences.

 There is insurance cost and cover if a man is intoxicated or if a chemical
burns in or around the store. But insurance for global warming or Ozone
depletion is not yet founded.  Or an industry in North America will not pay
a penny for those people who died of skin cancer or extreme
flooding/drought in Africa

 To alleviate such problem I think the best approach is through legal
agencies like Civil Aviations , Chemical societies etc .. to enforce
industries.

 The chemicals that we use for stripping are approved by Ethiopian Civil
Aviation and FAA regulation…….     That is Ok  Ha.. Ha..

 We use:  BUTYL CELLOSOLVE, METHYL ISOBUTYL KETONE (MIBK), ETHYL ALCOHOL,
XYLENE TOLUENE, TURCO 800,5292B, 5878, 5351, ETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOBUTYL
ETHER TT-E-776   etc….

 Hopefully, you will understand my letter even if it is grammatically
incorrect.

 Thank you

Keep in touch

Girum Tsega