FW: Joint Symposium on E-Commerce and the Environment -- New Yor kAcademy of Sciences, Oct 24 - 25

P2TECH'ers and NIN-ies --

I thought that the following symposium, co-sponsored by Tellus and NY
Academy of Sciences,
would be of sufficient interest to send to these groups.  Sorry for any
cross-postings.

NOTE:  My Address/Phone/Fax has CHANGED!  (effective 7/10/00)
Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
MS K8-03
PO Box 999, Richland, WA  99352