Fwd: P2 for Gas Service Stations andAboveground/UndergroundStorage Tanks

A little clarification here, I should have provided these details in the original post.  Michigan's regulations require (US EPA Office of Underground Storage Tanks) that storage tanks must have:

spill and overfill protection
cathodic protection for steel tanks and pipes
secondary containment

I am looking for P2 in terms of new designs for gasoline dispensers (nozzles, piping et al), vent pipes, lighting systems for the canopies and stores, hi efficiency bathrooms, waste oil/parts recycling (for stations that still do automotive repair work).  I do appreciate all the suggestions thus far.  We are not looking at product substitutions as yet, but please forward any alternative fuel weblinks (soy gas!).

Pamela Howd
Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
Phone: 517373-3359
Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
Fax:  517-373-3675
E-mail:  howdp@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/

-- BEGIN included message

I am looking for ideas on P2 for gas service stations and aboveground/underground storage tanks.  Any suggestions would be appreciated and I would be willing to summarize and share the responses.

Have a nice day.

Pamela Howd
Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
Phone: 517373-3359
Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
Fax:  517-373-3675
E-mail:  howdp@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/

Working for a Better Future for the Children of Tomorrow

-- END included message