FW: information

Does anyone have any information you could offer to Mr. Giraldi?

*********************************

> ----------

reason of requesting him I can offer information, I am carrying out my
master thesis in environmental engineering in the Autonomous National
University of Mexico (UNAM) on the handling of the slags coming from the
iron and steel industry, for that which I am investigating on the possible
uses that it is can have after being discarded, and this way to be taken
advantage of in another process as matter prevails, for the inquiries that
I have made until the moment that their main one reuses is mainly in the
industry of the construction as preservative in cements, it is so I go to
you to have if they can provide me information in this respect, thanking
their kind attention to the present, I say goodbye sending them a cordial
greeting, I am to their you order.