[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mercury from cemeteries?
- Subject: Re: Mercury from cemeteries?
- From: Sue Sommerfelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:44:35 -0500
- List-Name: p2tech
- Organization: Iowa Waste Reduction Center
- Reply-To: Sue Sommerfelt <email@example.com>
>From John Konefes, IWRC Director
I recall that mercury was sometimes a component of some
embalming solutions, but not nearly as prevalent as arsenic. so a
cemetery could contribute some mercury, but no as likely as arsenic
John wrote an arsenic article that can be found at at a web site