Spray Booths

A small wood products manufacturer needs to put in a finish
spray booth (they have nothing now), and would like to do this
in as environmentally, health & safety friendly a way as possible.
Don't know yet what they have in mind for a finish.  Most of the
booths I have seen are home made back draft booths
(I have seen expensive pre-fab downdraft booths for auto-body
work, too much $ for this application).  Anyone know of any booth
vendors, or even designs that would meet the criteria?
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?