RE: "green" schools list of resources and contacts

Bruce,

In your list of Energy Oriented Programs, you may wish to include Energy
Star.  There is a press kit on line with a lot of background information.

Take a look at it at
http://www.epa.gov/buildings/esbhome/newsroom/k12main.html

Feel free to give me a call if you would like hard copies, etc.

Michael Segal
Associate
The Cadmus Group.
1901 North Fort Myer Drive
Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: 703-247-6113
Fax: 7030247-6001

For more information on saving money and preventing pollution through energy
efficiency, please visit
http://www.epa.gov/buildings