Treated Reactor cleaning

Note from List Manager: please respond to Alex directly at
alexander.p@ntlworld.com, as he is not currently a member of this list.

As part of a team, I have been set the problem of finding an efficient
way of cleaning a Treated Reactor. I need any information associated
with industrial cleaning of reactors. The reactor in question builds up
with dust, therefore, water CANNOT be used. It is also a Pressure
Vessel. We have been advised to look into the use of nitrogen or other
gases to clear the dust.

Could anyone who can be of help please, please email me with directions
to further information.

Many reagrds.
Alex.