Waste Reduction plans for steel mills?

Hello...

Can anyone suggest a source that might have a generic waste minimization or
waste reduction plan for a steel mill/fabricator  (they use electric arc
furnaces to melt steel, then fabricate steel joists and decking, then paint
same)?  I have checked www.p2pays.org and found a few articles, but not
exactly what I'm looking for.  Also tried to use the EPA's web search
function, but it doesn't seem to be  working.  Sources that cite specific
WM/WR plans for a given steel mill/fabricator would probably be good also,
because I could likely construct a generic plan from one of those.

Thanks for any help,
Steve Seale