Re: Waste Reduction plans for steel mills?

The Iowa Waste Reduction Center has a manual called Pollution Prevention
Implementation Plans Metal Manufacturers that can be ordered for a small
fee by calling our office at 1-800-422-3109.

Or email your address to me and I will send it out including an invoice
for $12.

The manual was written pre- Laser Touch device - so your manufactuer may
also want to attend one of our process training session at our Painting
and Coating Enhancement (PACE) facility.  Contact Brian Gedlinske in our
office, 1-800-422-3109. The training center is equipped with a wet paint
operation, a powder coating system, and many other manufacturing waste
reduction techniques can be discussed (such as parts washing or
racking).

Hope that helps,
Sue