From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Rudy Moehrbach
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 7:50 AM
To: 'Steve K. Seale'; p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: Waste Reduction plans for steel mills?

Try the EPA Sector Notebooks. There are four that may help; Iron and Steel
Industry, Metal Castings Industry, Metal Fabricating Industry, and Metal
Mining Industry. You can find the Sector Notebooks at Enviro$en$e at
http://es.epa.gov.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
1639 Mail Service Center