[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alternative fuels assistance requested
- Subject: Alternative fuels assistance requested
- From: "Wendy Fitzner" <FITZNERW@state.mi.us>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:37:45 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Wendy Fitzner" <FITZNERW@state.mi.us>
We are looking into the cost and benefits of supporting an alternative fuels program for fleets. Has anyone conducted a study of the costs for alternative fueled busses (school or city), delivery vans, or airport shuttles that run on CNG, propane, or ethanol and the emission reductions achieved? We are hoping we can use as a baseline a study that has already been done.
Also, has anyone done a study on what kind of utilization can be achieved through increasing the alternative fuels infrastructure?
I appreciate any material on studies (figures!!!) that you could email me.
Wendy Fitzner, Chief
Program Management Unit
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
P.O. Box 30457
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
Lansing, MI 48909-7957