Alternative fuels assistance requested

We are looking into the cost and benefits of supporting an alternative fuels program for fleets.  Has anyone conducted a study of the costs for alternative fueled busses (school or city), delivery vans, or airport shuttles that run on CNG, propane, or ethanol and the emission reductions achieved?  We are hoping we can use as a baseline a study that has already been done.

Also, has anyone done a study on what kind of utilization can be achieved through increasing the alternative fuels infrastructure?

I appreciate any material on studies (figures!!!) that you could email me.

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner, Chief
Program Management Unit
Pollution Prevention Section