Re: Alternative fuels assistance requested

There's a December 1999 GAO Report called "Mass Transit:  Use of Alternative
Fuels in Transit Buses" that you might find useful.  It has a lot of
economic data and some emissions information.  The fax number for ordering
GAO documents is 1-202-512-6061.

-Kirsten

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles