[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hybrid Vehicles
- Subject: Re: Hybrid Vehicles
- From: "Robert Lanphear" <RLanphear@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:18:42 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Robert Lanphear" <RLanphear@dtsc.ca.gov>
I don't have the specific information that you wish. However, on the subject of alternative fuels, you may wish to look at http://www.drivingthefuture.org/new.html. Then go to the November 1, 2000 facility open house. It was very impressive; great things are happening!
Western Regional P2
P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
(fx) (916) 327-4494
We provide a free, confidential ,
non-regulatory P2 research service.
>>> Julie Sieving <email@example.com> 11/06/00 09:19AM >>>
Has anyone ran across any good critique on the
mass-market hybrid electric vehicles currently being
sold by Honda and Toyota? Anyone seen any life cycle
analysis of these two specific models?
I'd appreciate any leads you could offer.
Do You Yahoo!?
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one Place.