[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Voluntary Partnerships in Environmental Protection
- Subject: Voluntary Partnerships in Environmental Protection
- From: "Tammy Allen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:54:09 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Tammy Allen" <email@example.com>
I have been asked by our local air quality agency to post the following
PC Air Quality Division of Environmental Mgt. would like to collect
information from other Government agencies regarding voluntary partnerships for
environmental protection (e.g. Greenlights, waste wise). They are
interested in the mechanisms of starting such a program, the roadblocks
encountered and the initial framework challenges rather than information on the
already established programs.
Whatever P2Tech subscribers provide, I will forward to the Air Quality
Division. Thanks for your input.
Tammy L. Allen
Senior Environmental Specialist
512 S. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Fax (727) 464-3174