From: Martha Arosemena [mailto:MAROSEME@tnrcc.state.tx.us]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 2:03 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; FITZNERW@state.mi.us
Cc: GOBLES.DEQ-EAD.DEQ-SC@state.mi.us; SAPIOE.DEQ-EAD.DEQ-SC@state.mi.us
Subject: SIPs

Hi!  I am a University of Texas student and am looking for information
regarding State Implementation Plans (SIPs).  I'm still in the information
gathering stages - any leads with regard to general publications, documents,
etc. concerning SIPs would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Martha Arosemena
marthaa@austin.rr.com