Re: yet another "greening business" manual!!

Burt--

I think this is a great idea!  I know in the past I personally have
been overwhelmed with the sheer volume of information available.
When doing research, I always had the sneaking suspicion that I might
have overlooked a valuable document but would never know, given the
amount of information out there.

Do you think this is something that can be done in an informal way,
or should this be performed by an official P2 organization?

Just my two cents, give or take a quarter -- Kim Mihalik

On 7 Nov 00, at 16:16, Burt Hamner wrote:

> It would be easy to make a website where people could post e-copies of
> their fav publications then have votes on them, commentary, debate
> about evaluation criteria, etc.  Sort of an amazon.com for P2.
>
> Maybe someone is already doing this?  I hope so.  It was really
> painful to see these nice people here get all pumped about their new
> publication, and then to find it a pale imitation of several much
> better pubs I keep on my hard disk.  And of course, they had never
> heard of said pubs...  Anybody interested in a national P2 publication
> benchmarking project?

Kim Mihalik
Deputy Director/Engineer
US-Asia Environmental Partnership
GTN/Environmental Technology Network for Asia
1720 Eye Street NW, Suite 600 (Mail Stop 700)
Washington, DC 20006
PH: (202) 835-0333 Ext. 130
FX: (202) 835-8358