RE: yet another "greening business" manual!!

FYI - for those of you who may not be aware of this - a new "Global Cleaner
Production Information Network" was launched at the International P2 Summit
in Montreal a couple of weeks back.  Once the network has a permanent
host/home - that might serve as the best place for collecting all this info.

I have attached a press release from the In'tl P2 Summit that describes the
network in more detail.  For more information, contact Marianne Lines at
C2P2, email: c2p2@sarnia.com

Deborah E. Savage, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Tellus Institute